Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Webers and Fiberglass Quarters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
por73914
I have a complete set of webers (carbs, Manifold,Linkage and air cleaners). 375.00 Shipped CONUS ***SOLD***

I also have two complete fiberglass quarter (stock) panels in good condition, they replace from the inner door jam to the taillight housing from the top of the targa bar to the bottom of the car. 140.00 shipped via Greyhound CONUS***SOLD***
orcadigital
What size webers?
por73914
QUOTE(por73914 @ Mar 16 2009, 05:48 PM) *

I have a complete set of webers (carbs, Manifold,Linkage and air cleaners). 375.00 Shipped CONUS

I also have two complete fiberglass quarter (stock) panels in good condition, they replace from the inner door jam to the taillight housing from the top of the targa bar to the bottom of the car. 140.00 shipped via Greyhound CONUS

Paypal preferred driving.gif

sean_v8_914
are those stock or flared rear quarters?
por73914
The quarters are stock and the Webers are 44s
bobhasissues
QUOTE(por73914 @ Mar 16 2009, 03:48 PM) *

I have a complete set of webers (carbs, Manifold,Linkage and air cleaners). 375.00 Shipped CONUS

I also have two complete fiberglass quarter (stock) panels in good condition, they replace from the inner door jam to the taillight housing from the top of the targa bar to the bottom of the car. 140.00 shipped via Greyhound CONUS

Please post some photos!!
por73914
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Mar 19 2009, 08:28 PM) *

QUOTE(por73914 @ Mar 16 2009, 03:48 PM) *

Please post some photos!!

Now with photos...Also have the air cleaners with K&N Filters and Linkage
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
por73914
Sale Pending on Webers
charlesmac
Can you post some pics of the quarters? Are they removed from a car, haven't been used? I'm possibly interested ifn ya still got em.
thanks, Charles
por73914
QUOTE(charlesmac @ Mar 31 2009, 09:50 AM) *

Can you post some pics of the quarters? Are they removed from a car, haven't been used? I'm possibly interested ifn ya still got em.
thanks, Charles

Hey Charles,
Still got them and they have been removed from a car.

Let me know if you are interested
driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
charlesmac
pm sent
por73914
All is Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.