Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Need to clear the garage 2.7 engine and 901 $750
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LarryR
I am bringing home a 3.2 this weekend and picking up the 914 from McMarks. I need space! So I am going to sell the 2.7 that I bought as a good running engine that just leaked a little oil... I put it on the engine stand and found that it has a stud that will not tighten down. It has turbo valve covers and is a complete long block minus exhaust and fuel system. Fan and shroud included.

For this low price of 750 I will also throw in the 74 901 side shifter transaxle that I was going to use with the engine. I cant guarantee it as I never had it in a car.

If that was not enough... I will throw in the side shifter linkage and shifter too...

Now in my best infomercial voice... you get not only a 2.7 engine long block, you also get the fan, the shroud, the transaxle, the linkage ... oh wait theres more... attached to the fan is the alternator, wiring harness... If that is not enough dial now and you get all of the engine tins (911 DOAH! ) the mount bar and console (911), and the shifter for the side shifter. If you act now I would even throw in a 1.7 case crank and rods for no extra charge.

If you are a parts hoarder and want the stuff I will throw in a nice set of 914 heat exchangers (nice usable no rust), 911 muffler, 914 engine lid, and other misc 914 parts ....

Act now and I will throw in a side shifter engine mount bar too.
LarryR
Click to view attachment
LarryR
Click to view attachment
LarryR
Click to view attachment
LarryR
Click to view attachment
roywb46
Larry;
My brother Tom purchased your other 2.7 engine and is planning on driving down this weekend to pick it up. I called and left a message on your no....4631 telling you that i will take the other 2.7L engine and trans and all parts listed in this ad for $750.00. I will send $$ with Tom this weekend for the purchase. Hopefully he can haul both engines etc. in his truck. Email me with any questions or call me. roywb46@yahoo.com..Consider it sold.. Roy
LarryR
QUOTE(roywb46 @ Mar 18 2009, 05:36 PM) *

Larry;
My brother Tom purchased your other 2.7 engine and is planning on driving down this weekend to pick it up. I called and left a message on your no....4631 telling you that i will take the other 2.7L engine and trans and all parts listed in this ad for $750.00. I will send $$ with Tom this weekend for the purchase. Hopefully he can haul both engines etc. in his truck. Email me with any questions or call me. roywb46@yahoo.com..Consider it sold.. Roy

Sold to Roy! Sorry to everyone else that I was corresponding with but He is the only one with a firm commit to buy. I also gave out me email for deposit never received one. So Roy takes it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.