Selling a 74 2.0 GA 013133

Compression:

1=120
2=120
3=120
4=130

Pulls strong, idles smooth at 800 rpm.
No smoke on accel, decel, or idle.
No clue how many miles on motor but good compression numbers.

See it run at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUxY6nSxw8

See it drive at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlFVEPDPrDY

Drive it yourself in Santa Clara CA before I pull the motor.

I have no way of shipping this thing but if you find a place near me (between San Jose and San Francisco in CA) that will crate it and ship, I'll drop it off there. Needs dip stick tube replaced.

Motor comes with complete fuel injection system (from fuel pump to injectors)
Motor comes complete with flywheel, clutch and exhaust/heat exchangers (no flappers)

No history but runs strong.

$1599 plus any shipping related costs

I'd like to get it sold so if you have a price in mind, shoot me a pm. I'm open.

Mike
koozy
Price change due to dyslexic typo.... make an offer, you may be surprised at how low I'd go.... he he he
JeffBowlsby
That SN is for a 1974 car Mike (its in the 914 LE range)...if its in a 1973 car its not the original engine for that car.
koozy
Thanks, Jeff. I'll change the ad to reflect that. It indeed is in a 73.
VIN# 4732900123. Must have been changed. Lots of mods on this car so I'm not surprised.
OU8AVW
PM Sent
biosurfer1
Mike,

Bring it to the swap meet here in Sac on the 28th if you dont sell it before then!
koozy
PM reply sent

I've had a couple interested parties but if nothing shakes out I may bring it to Sac for the swap. Thanx for the reminder. I have a truckload of stuff to sell.
koozy
Bumpski.... Still available
leebparts
QUOTE(koozy @ Mar 23 2009, 08:50 PM) *

Bumpski.... Still available

Hi Mike, Lee from the Chicago Porsche club please give me a call 847-432-0772 after 11.30am or cell 847-612-3871 I have interest in the engine and some questions

Regards,Lee
koozy
Call placed. I think Lee just needs a good oil pump for his current motor and not a whole other motor so I directed him to HPH to look for an oil pump and some advise.

Still available.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.