Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Bursch exhaust system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
honlude
This is a great condition used exhaust system , chrome tip has some rust on but can either be cleaned up or blacked out
The Bursch muffler is an excellent aftermarket exhaust system, in addition to having such a cool-sounding name. Bursch mufflers will give you the throttle response and real sports car sound that your Porsche deserves. Designed to produce maximum performance, the Bursch system is a popular replacement for the factory muffler. Black painted finish with a chrome tipClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
is this for 1.7/1.8 style heat exchangers or 2.0? and how much do you want for it?
914werke
Rules = Post $$ poke.gif
aircooledtechguy
Price?? I'm interested if it's of the 1.7/1.8 flavor (behind rhodyguy, of course smile.gif )
jaxdream
I would like to get in line for this item ,provided that the previous dibs fall through.
Thanks ...
Jaxdream bye1.gif
romansokol
if muffler is still available
give me a call

510 566 6740

roman
lotus_65
that *looks* like a 1.7/1.8 to me...
jaxdream
Yeah , I got a pm from this fella stating it was still for sale , he wanted to know where I lived ( ?? maybe shipping puposes ) let him know -- last I heard from him , oh well confused24.gif confused24.gif

Jaxdream
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.