Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ducting Hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I changed out the ducting pieces when I re-installed the engine (see pic's). I used an Aircraft grade (SCEET) ducting for $9.50 per foot which is enough to do both sides!!!!!!! This a a bit cheaper than the after market replacement style and a hell of alot better. -50'F to 950'F. Never thought I'd see the day that an aircraft part would be cheaper than an auto part!Anyway, I just wanted to suggest Aircraft Spruce www.aircraftspruce.com for this and several other items that are common to our cars.Their catalouges are free and you should request one if your into resto's. Use the part number in the photo to locate that item and read for yourself. Note this is 2 1/2". The original is about 2 7/16" so the new hose will slide on easily and tighten up just fine. While at their website check out pn# MS21919 clamps. Look familiar? I know I have some under my 914. These people were selling Optima style batteries 17 yr's ago. Forgot to mention they're on east and west coast and ship worldwide.
6freak

Been useing them for awile now and your right they work better then the high dollar parts...stronger better faster kinda like the 6Million$$ man

welcome.png
zonedoubt
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 17 2009, 08:56 PM) *

I changed out the ducting pieces when I re-installed the engine (see pic's).

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
gopack
Look here! douvle threads for some reason other duct thread
zonedoubt
QUOTE(gopack @ Mar 18 2009, 10:22 AM) *

Look here! douvle threads for some reason other duct thread

I just found it. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.