Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally reached 91400 !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
Now picture trying to get your cell phone camera ready, slow down enough for the speedo needle to get out of the way including shifting and positioning the camera phone and taking a picture on a bumpy road before the digit turns! w00t.gif driving-girl.gif
PanelBilly
Did you get 91406 and 91420 too?
sixnotfour
Pull over park it ,flatbed it home , put on jack stands, make into a shrine.
Nice milage, An Smile
Toast
I tried. But unfortunately it was nightime then and my cameaphone doesnt have flash. I tried though.

sad.gif

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 18 2009, 01:55 PM) *

Now picture trying to get your cell phone camera ready, slow down enough for the speedo needle to get out of the way including shifting and positioning the camera phone and taking a picture on a bumpy road before the digit turns! w00t.gif driving-girl.gif

Thats a really cool picture smilie_pokal.gif first rate smile as well biggrin.gif... you could have twisted the speedo past 120 and then snap the picture
RJMII
At 30mph there was a 2 minute window for you to get the picture. =o)

At 120mph there would have been a 30 second window, a huge grin(?), more shifting and the pic probably would have been blurry. lol

my .02

Great picture!
Toast
Thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

I would have loved to have been doing 120!! (in my stock 2.0.) biggrin.gif
Unfortunatly, LV morning northbound traffic barely allows for the 30. dry.gif

But I did actually take an exit and slow down so that I could take that pic.
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
johannes
That's a nice shot ! ... Thank you for sharing
rick 918-S
Lookin Good Gurl! Both you and the speedo! biggrin.gif
johnnie5
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 18 2009, 01:55 PM) *

Nice pic. Pretty smile.... pretty girl. smile.gif
Rand
Nicely done!! And uber bonus, your reflection! Great smile. That is a priceless pic.
toast.gif

Too bad you didn't reset your trip meter 914 miles earlier. tongue.gif
Krieger
Very cool picture! Pretty girl. This looks like calendar material.
6freak
Hello Toast ! was that picture by design or was it just one of those surprize pictures were you didnt realize it tell you looked at it later that is was actualy a very cool picture..I think i will try it!... I will have someone else take the picture and I "will" have the speedo twisted to 120
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.