Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 Phoenix Red 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
joeav8tor
FS 1973 2.0 Phoenix Red 914
odometer states 16,000 miles...original paperwork with the car shows the last service was done at 9957 miles in 1976, the car had numerous dings from sitting in the garage when I got it and I had my friend (a classic car body man) hammer and dolly the dings out of the car (as to not use bondo) the car was repainted with German paint (Spies Hecker) clear coat and hardener, Interior is mint, no speaker holes in doors, original radio, seat belt buzzer works,
engine looks brand new, with new vacuum lines, fuel lines, pushrod tube seals, oil cooler seals and shifter seals, does not leak oil, original fuel injection with new injectors...car runs and shifts nicely, exterior has no dents or dings and the paint is perfect, the car is completely rust free...original paperwork with the car to include receipts, owners manual, stamped service book and the car has the original tool kit...fuchs rims, spare looks like it has never been on the car.
price $16,000
thank you
Joe
joeav8tor
more pics
joeav8tor
more pics
jsayre914
bueatiful car piratenanner.gif

i am noticing the cool pattern on your air box, i also have a 73 and mine just has cross stripes, yours looks wild biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.