Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 1.7L Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dlo914
We only picked up this 72' for parts. We're almost done removing what we need for our 75' project. What's not included for the 72' are the American Western wheels, passenger seat, windshield, and CVs.

The car has a 1.7L w/ tail shift tranny, dealer installed A/C unit, a/c pump n condenser, 3 VW steelies+1 riviera wheel(s). Other than that the car was last registered in 1984. And one downside is we bought it w/out a title and only have a written bill of sale.

I haven't dug into the rust yet, but from what i can see is the rear trunk pan is rusted through, i'll have an update on the rust later this weekend. Car is located in Rosemead, CA.

We're asking for $700 OBO and lowball offers are welcome biggrin.gif

Here's some pictures:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
dlo914
If there's no interest in the car as a whole. We'll begin to part it out. If you need anything please leave a comment.
Rubber Boa
I need the side targa covers on the inside and the back upper roll bar cover,both door window to roll bar rubber ???????? window jams and the rear top hold down arms complete.

Thanks Tim 541-840-3856
markr0
p.m sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.