Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2 NOS 914 Rear CV AXLE'S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ssw
Need to replace my CV axles, so I am looking for 2 brand new 914/4 or 914/6 Axle set. Not interested in used CV axles, since I have access to them but want a perfect pair for a concours car.

Thanks,
Steve

914Sixer
Only ONE place I know that has them listed. They are NLA everywhere but PAP Parts.com They were in the $145 range but then again they are NLA.
914ssw
Thanks for the great lead, I will check out their website and give them a call.

Cheers
Steve
sixaddict
Bobby Smith in Virgina had a set with about 50 miles on them ...Believe he had them listed on the bird site but were not selling. COuld still be available.
914ssw
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Mar 19 2009, 03:08 PM) *

Bobby Smith in Virgina had a set with about 50 miles on them ...Believe he had them listed on the bird site but were not selling. COuld still be available.

Is Bobby Smith a member of 914 world or how would I go about getting in touch with him?
jimtab
HPH i n Redwood City, Ca. has a pile of them in the factory boxes...sorry, I don't remember the price ask Rich.
914ssw
Thanks to everyone who helped, I got a brand new pair from Rich at PHP today!!!

Cheers,
Steve
johnnie5
QUOTE(914ssw @ Mar 20 2009, 01:07 PM) *

Cheers,
Steve

Do you mind me asking what you paid for brand new 1/2 shafts? Or could you provide me with the contact info for PHP?
914ssw
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 20 2009, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(914ssw @ Mar 20 2009, 01:07 PM) *

Cheers,
Steve

Do you mind me asking what you paid for brand new 1/2 shafts? Or could you provide me with the contact info for PHP?

Call Rich at 650-364-6234 since he still has 4 brand new ones still available and when I checked with Porsche in Germany, they only have 31 left and it doesn't seem like they will be making any more anytime soon!!!!!

Cheers,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.