Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its Spring !!! time for a drive!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Well, ok its not Spring yet but is sure was damn nice
here in NW Indiana, sunny & 43. Took the teener
out of storage went for a nice 1 1/2 hr spin during "Lunch" wink.gif. Man I wub.gif this car.

-Garold
StratPlayer
Yes, I did the same thing today, storm on the way, it rained yesterday washed most of the salt off the streets, washed the teener and took for a cruise, went an got me a philly cheese steak then headed down to the shop of my mechanic. Brought him a few parts for things I need to have done to the car. My car is runnning like its never ran before. Finally I know what a 2.0 D jet is supposed to run like. This car is a lot of fun..... just getting rid of the winter time blues.
ninefourteener
So did I.. smile.gif

Not this morning....... but I went home on a lunch break to go get it. I CANNOT WAIT till it gets warm again smile.gif

Still too cold to pull the roof off smile.gif

beerchug.gif
airsix
Me too. In fact yesterday I told my wife I was going to get the 914 out Saturday for it's spring service and start driving it to work starting Monday. It literally went from clear and sunny to overcast and downpour as the words were leaving my mouth. headbang.gif

-Ben M.
seanery
I put the harness bar and the Momo Mod07 in mine today and took it for a spin, washed it, filled it up with fresh gas and brought it home. Great Day for a drive! driving-girl.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Took mine for an out of town drive on Sunday. Oklahoma may have the most fckdup liquor laws of any state, but I get to go for a drive almost every day. The 914 only stays home if I have to drive the truck for work or if its pouring rain. Oh, and I don't drive in the 3 inches of snow we get twice a year laugh.gif .
Howard
Damn! It's raining so hard in SoCal can't take sweety out! And POC track event this weekend. You mid western guys have all the luck. rolleyes.gif
seanery
Howard, you made me laugh out loud!
Howard
Hey, I'm here for you guys. Now I have to figure out how to put the top on and buy some wipers!
blonde914
You guys stink! bootyshake.gif I haven't driven mine since November 1, 2003.

Took it to my Mom's to put in storage for the winter and now everytime it gets above 32 degrees and there is no snow or water on the street I sit and bitch about how I could be driving my car.

I may have to move to a better climate that is more condusive to my car and my obsession driving-girl.gif

Sherry
Brad Roberts
I drove 4 different 914's today....

Oh wait.. that is what I do for food.

I wish I owned a teener I could drive.

If the F-ng GAS PRICES dont chill out.. I'm going to have to build another one for myself.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.