Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kill me now...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
seems like a good deal? or am I loony since I want a set of these?

Partwerks item for sale on ebay

I swore I'd never buy from them again but... idea.gif
mike_the_man
DON"T DO IT MAN! Although, it does seem like a reasonable price for brand new metal letters. And silver, no less. Hmm... now I'm thinking of bidding on them too. Naw, I don't need em.

Part Werks isn't bad to deal with, just usually expensive. It's your call.
tat2dphreak
they were HELLA expensive when I used them before... but not bad otherwise...

this seems like a decent deal... I want the silver letters, since my interior will be slathered in brushed aluminum! wacko.gif hard decisions confused24.gif
seanery
maybe I'll snipe you for them. LOL
914ghost
Yep...you see the picture...BUT WHERE ARE THE PARTS!?
You'll pay for them and they'll send you HALF the letters and backorder the other half indefinitely.
I HAD to get my seat mount hinges from them, YES- BUY IT NOW of eeebay- couldnt find'm anywhere else. They sent me 1 Hinge after 3 weeks and I specifically told them not to backorder anything.
3 weeks later yet I got the other, and yes I was charged shipping again- AFTER they said they wouldn't charge me.
Fuckin' Awesome. mad.gif

Maybe you'll just get the vowels..?
Roll the Dice!
Bob O
echocanyons
Just dont

finger.gif partwerks of chicago fighting19.gif
Mike D.
Don't forget about the $.60 customer service charge. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Why?.....looks better without the letters, but if YOU HAVE too....email Camp914 (Craig)....he should have a shitload of them laying around.....
anthony
28 Negative feedbacks in the last 30 days....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(anthony @ Feb 25 2004, 11:33 PM)
28 Negative feedbacks in the last 30 days....

that right there is enough to keep me from it !!! thanks!

[QUOTE] if YOU HAVE too....email Camp914 (Craig)....he should have a shitload of them laying around"

I will do THAT instead!! thanks!
fraggle00
they nearly screwed me out of a $5 clutch alignment tool... then they tacked on a pile of shipping!
d7n7master
Let's not even talk about the 3 months that I waited for my airdam... But - it fit like a glove. Good quality. But... if pp had stocked the airdam I wanted/had2have, I probably would have had it in 2 days. agree.gif
tat2dphreak
I ordered a set from Craig yesterday... much quicker and easier!!!
Joe Bob
SEE....check HERE first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.