Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 20 for sale in Pacifica
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jimtab
The owner of the Gorilla BBQ in Pacifica was telling me he has a '74 2.0 that is in good shape and runs well, sounded like it might be a good buy also....he's in the book. I told him to post it here so it may show up in the next day or so....the early bird gets the worm.
teddyf1
BBQ and 814's, now thats what I call living. I live up the street from Gorilla BBQ and thought I had seen most of the 914's in Pacifica. Can't waut to see this one!

beer3.gif
ssstikircr
Hey guys I used to live in Pacifica about 6 houses from the end of LindaMar Blvd. Any you gus remember a chopped white Dodge or a really low Studebaker truck green with tangerine flames? aktion035.gif
jimtab
Which end of Linda Mar...I seem to remember a Hot rod truck near the back of the valley side....a few years back.
ssstikircr
Ya , exactly.... Almost to the end. I lived across the street from Larry the guy with the black chopped top Olds Cutlass.
driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.