Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumblebee for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
74Bumblebee
Off the market
Lavanaut
drooley.gif Awesome car, good luck with the sale!
914rrr
drooley.gif drooley.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I wonder if this would make a great 20th anniversary present (for me!!)

driving-girl.gif
74Bumblebee
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Mar 20 2009, 09:40 AM) *

drooley.gif Awesome car, good luck with the sale!

Thanks, I am reluctant to put it up for sale but got to give it a try.
Rav914
I saw this car at the historic races. However my son was first to see it was very proud of the fact that he pointed it out to me. So much so he wanted a picture next to it. Truly was the best car in the corral. Good luck!
boxstr
I have seen this car, and it is spectacular. It is worth the asking price. Try to find one and restore it to this condition. You won't even come close.
CCLINTUNACAN
74Bumblebee
QUOTE(Rav914 @ Mar 21 2009, 05:36 PM) *

I saw this car at the historic races. However my son was first to see it was very proud of the fact that he pointed it out to me. So much so he wanted a picture next to it. Truly was the best car in the corral. Good luck!

biggrin.gif That's a great photo of your son. You can see by the look on his face he was having a great time the Historics.
74Bumblebee
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 21 2009, 06:38 PM) *

I have seen this car, and it is spectacular. It is worth the asking price. Try to find one and restore it to this condition. You won't even come close.
CCLINTUNACAN

Thanks for the kind words.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.