Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For those with
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Joe Ricard
Hmph.
PeeGreen 914
Randy Wells has some very nicely tuned cars drooley.gif . That engine was amazing but the engine he has now is even more impressive.
SirAndy
Dyno'd at 262 flywheel HP at 6600 rpm and 233 Ft. Lb. of Torque at 4250 rpm

Cost to have built and programmed today: over $55,000. For Sale: $39K plus shipping

A stock 3.6L will give you better performance for much less $$$ ...
shades.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
Yeah but this is for those needing to run in class with lower than a 3.6 wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 22 2009, 08:59 PM) *

Yeah but this is for those needing to run in class with lower than a 3.6 wink.gif

I know. Just trying to put it in perspective ...
smile.gif Andy
J P Stein
Randy is good people. He is switching over to ASP which IS a tough road to hoe for a 911 against the pumped up Loti .......which weigh in at hundreds of pounds less & have ABS & modern suspension.
grantsfo
$59K spent on a 250 HP 3.0 for AX. ....Really? $39K for a used 3.0? "Things that make you go hmmm."

Tell you what I'd save myself $6K and buy Randals Beast for $33K. That motor is very nice and its attached to a stellar car! If I was in better financial shape I'd snap up that car in an instant.
Randal
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Mar 24 2009, 01:45 PM) *

$59K spent on a 250 HP 3.0 for AX. ....Really? $39K for a used 3.0? "Things that make you go hmmm."

Tell you what I'd save myself $6K and buy Randals Beast for $33K. That motor is very nice and its attached to a stellar car! If I was in better financial shape I'd snap up that car in an instant.

Yup still for sale and a real bargin. Just drive it once at Sears or Laguna and you'd know.

Track sessions for sale. Arrive and drive flag.gif
PeeGreen 914

It would appear you can't read dry.gif It is a 2.7 built class specific.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Randal @ Apr 14 2009, 09:12 PM) *

Yup still for sale and a real bargin. Just drive it once at Sears or Laguna and you'd know.

Track sessions for sale. Arrive and drive flag.gif

That would be awesome piratenanner.gif
championgt1
agree.gif

Randys car makes me drool everytime I see it. drooley.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 15 2009, 10:49 PM) *

It would appear you can't read dry.gif It is a 2.7 built class specific.

But I do know a good value. That makes Randals car even more appealing in comparison. It has a very nice class specific 2.7 ...and like I said it has a complete profesionally built race car attached for much less than just a motor. shades.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.