Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Fog Lights with brackets 74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nowlings
Looking for decent used round fog light assemblies for a 74 914.Have new lenses already so really just decent housings with mounting brackets. Let me know what you have and Thanks!
jcd914
I have a couple sets of round OE foglights. I'll dig out some tomorrow and post pics.
It looks like your in Sacramento, I plan on being at the Porsche Family Reunion & Swap Meet next weekend over at Family Dougnuts, if you want I can bring them along and you can come look at them.

Thank
Jim
nowlings
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Mar 22 2009, 01:17 AM) *

I have a couple sets of round OE foglights. I'll dig out some tomorrow and post pics.
It looks like your in Sacramento, I plan on being at the Porsche Family Reunion & Swap Meet next weekend over at Family Dougnuts, if you want I can bring them along and you can come look at them.

Thank
Jim

Thanks and PM sent
Jeff
jcd914
QUOTE(nowlings @ Mar 22 2009, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(jcd914 @ Mar 22 2009, 01:17 AM) *

Thank
Jim

Thanks and PM sent
Jeff

Jeff,
Here are what I have.
I'll see you at the reunion/swap.

Jim

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

jcd914
The backside

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.