Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: front & rear swaybars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
number6
OEM front and rear swaybars off a '73 2.0 car, in excellent shape.

Would prefer to sell as a package for $265.
If no takers, I will separate them for $150 each.

Thank you.

*SOLD*
bdstone914
I am not interested in the sway bars but an interested buyer would probably want to know if the rear sway bar includes the special rear shock bolts.

Bruce
rdr
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 22 2009, 11:20 AM) *

I am not interested in the sway bars but an interested buyer would probably want to know if the rear sway bar includes the special rear shock bolts.

Bruce

HA! lol-2.gif I am an interested buyer and NEED to know if the special rear shock bolts come with the package! idea.gif

Thanks,

Rick
piratenanner.gif
boxstr
I am not interested in the sway bars or the sway bar
shock bolts. Just wanted to say hello.
CCLINWHOCARES
number6
QUOTE(rdr @ Mar 22 2009, 07:52 AM) *

Bruce

HA! lol-2.gif I am an interested buyer and NEED to know if the special rear shock bolts come with the package! idea.gif

Thanks,

Rick
piratenanner.gif

Rick and Bruce, good question! Answer is: I don't know and will have to check. I bought this complete setup from someone else but never got around to installing it...and finally went with a Carrera front end with underbody swaybar.

It may be tomorrow before I can get back to you.

-duc
number6
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 22 2009, 08:00 AM) *

I am not interested in the sway bars or the sway bar
shock bolts. Just wanted to say hello.
CCLINWHOCARES

Hi Craig!

Phew! I was worried there'd be another question I couldn't answer smile.gif

Are you up at CAMP? If so, could you help me check on the shock bolts?

-duc
number6

Bruce

Thanks,

Rick
piratenanner.gif

Rick, Craig looked over the package today for me and said that it was complete minus the rear shock bolts. I'm sure a quick WTB post here will turn a set up. The next time I'm by storage (probably Wed or Thurs), I'll snap a few photos showing every piece of hardware included, so you can see for yourself exactly what's there and what's not.

-duc
rdr
QUOTE(number6 @ Mar 23 2009, 07:45 PM) *

Bruce

Thanks,

Rick
piratenanner.gif

Rick, Craig looked over the package today for me and said that it was complete minus the rear shock bolts. I'm sure a quick WTB post here will turn a set up. The next time I'm by storage (probably Wed or Thurs), I'll snap a few photos showing every piece of hardware included, so you can see for yourself exactly what's there and what's not.

-duc

Ok, sounds like a plan! beer3.gif

Thanks,

Rick

number6
Rick, here are a few photos showing every piece of hardware included in the sale. What you see is what you get smile.gif

-duc
number6
icon_bump.gif

Lower price of $265!
gothspeed
Are they still available? I want them smile.gif.
number6
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Apr 2 2009, 02:27 PM) *

Are they still available? I want them smile.gif.

They're yours smile.gif

*SOLD*
gothspeed
Payment sent ................ Thank you smile.gif!

Does anyone have pics of the rear bar installed??
RJMII
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Apr 3 2009, 07:42 AM) *

Check the garage for the post http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94262
gothspeed
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 3 2009, 09:34 AM) *

Check the garage for the post http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94262

Thank you .......... I just wanted to see a stock picture so I can see how/where the rear bar bushings mount to the body of the car. I was planning on modifying/making the drop links possibly with some heim joints.

So can anyone share a picture of a factory rear sway bar installation at the chassis???
number6
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Apr 4 2009, 07:21 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 3 2009, 09:34 AM) *

Thank you .......... I just wanted to see a stock picture so I can see how/where the rear bar bushings mount to the body of the car. I was planning on modifying/making the drop links possibly with some heim joints.

So can anyone share a picture of a factory rear sway bar installation at the chassis???

Have you done a search in the Garage section? I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. If not, posting there would get you a lot more views/responses. I don't think this FS thread gets that much read, especially when it's marked "sold" smile.gif

-duc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.