Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Pedal area sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rdr
Hi all,

I desperately need for someone who doesn't mind cutting a piece off the front section of the floor. My pedal area is shot. The picture below is from another member and is exactly what I need. It's the area that looks like new metal that the pedal assembly bolts to. My floorboards are shot and so is this area. If no one has that area, is there a place that I can buy it from? sawzall-smiley.gif

Thanks all! welder.gif
IPB Image
bdstone914
We have a car that is getting cut up with good metal in that area. We can cut what ever area you need. We are in Riverside. Where are you located? Please PM you price and pictures.
Bruce
zee
QUOTE(rdr @ Mar 22 2009, 03:54 PM) *

Hi all,

I desperately need for someone who doesn't mind cutting a piece off the front section of the floor. My pedal area is shot. The picture below is from another member and is exactly what I need. It's the area that looks like new metal that the pedal assembly bolts to. My floorboards are shot and so is this area. If no one has that area, is there a place that I can buy it from? sawzall-smiley.gif

Thanks all! welder.gif
IPB Image

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.