Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914-4 project for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
craigvwdude
Fellas,
Going to sell my 73 914-4 project. Too many projects and this one is the most expensive so it gotta go!
Car is pretty solid. Only rust is on the pass side inner door jamb on the top. Rust hole is about the size of a quarter. Has just surface rust on floor. Rest of car is surprisingly good. Longitudes are good, hell hole good, and so is front and rear trunks.
Motor and trans is out. 1.7 motor had bent valve.
Only real negative about this car is that it needs seats and carpet. Door panels are there.
Car is FI. Supposedly the PO said the computer is bad. I was going to switch over to dual Webers.
I bought the car for $900, and bought a few things for it. So with renting a trailor, couple of parts that i have, i'm into it for about $1100. I would just like to get my money out of it.
If anyone is interested let me know.

Craig

smokey
Interested .
Pm sent...........

Rick
smokey
icon_bump.gif

Pass .

Moola
GONE ..

Dam

Rick
tradisrad
pm sent
rdr
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Mar 30 2009, 06:32 PM) *

pm sent

Hi.

Car still available?

Rick
craigvwdude
Yep!
rdr
QUOTE(craigvwdude @ Apr 4 2009, 10:31 PM) *

Yep!

I am interested. WHere is the car?

Rick
PlaysWithCars
I will be traveling to Redding next week and would be willing to take a look and give a 3rd party review of it while I am there. If anyone wants me to look, drop me a note and lets talk about what is important to you re: rust, interior, cosmetics, ... Helps to know so I can make sure to look for specifics.
craigvwdude
car is sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.