Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dual Dell tuning downtown San Jose for $100?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stuie
Hey fellas... been a while since I have been on here but, I have a pair of dual's that I hosed the settings on when the fuel pump went out thinking it was clogged jets at first so, I did mess with everything on the carbs. Need some assist on re-tuning if anyone who is good with them is close by. They have about 4K on them since a full rebuild and were working just fine before the pump went out and I started jacking with them. I don't wanna put a progressive on there to make my life easier since I know the duals are good. Anyone wanna get the intake going for me for $100? I am a few blocks from San Jose Int'l airport (maybe a mile towards downtown off Taylor and 3rd)

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have the vacuum gauge & tools. Just need the experience.

Gracias!
Stu
Grelber
Hey, Stu.....How the hell are 'ya? Long time no hear. I can't help with the carbs, but can give you a icon_bump.gif to keep this on the first page.
Stuie
Hey Ron! Good to hear from you bud! Yep I am still out here in San Jose, California. Gonna have to work on the carbs tomorrow. I keep seeing cool 914's out here in the area but, never while I am in mine! How's yours? How's Texas? If you hear of anyone who might be interested in the Notch. Lemme know! Don't know how long I'll be here and I need to thin out my stuff. Talk soon amigo!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.