Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB. front sway bar hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markr0
i have a front undermount sway bar for a 914 and i need the coulpler mounts and drop linkage and bushing to make a complete set .... Ideas ? or help thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(markr0 @ Mar 23 2009, 08:26 PM) *

i have a front undermount sway bar for a 914 and i need the coulpler mounts and drop linkage and bushing to make a complete set .... Ideas ? or help thanks

The side brackets are available new from Stoddard but are not cheap, about $98 each as I recall.
Bruce
914dave
I have the outer bushing cups. $10 plus shipping. AA has the inner plates new $11 each.
Dave
johnnie5
Performance Products will sell you Weltmiester pieces for either front or rear.
markr0
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 24 2009, 04:14 PM) *

Performance Products will sell you Weltmiester pieces for either front or rear.

where r they located and is that their web site??? thanks for the help Rob
megfourfun
I was looking for the same.
Can someone verify this...
http://www.automotion.com/product.asp?pf%5...;dept%5Fid=5027
bdstone914
QUOTE(megfourfun @ Mar 24 2009, 06:45 PM) *

I was looking for the same.
Can someone verify this...
http://www.automotion.com/product.asp?pf%5...;dept%5Fid=5027

Those are the bushings for the front drop links. A little pricey though. I think Pelican has them for about $6 each. You need four total. Also look for 91 front sway bar parts. Other than the drop links which are longer the other parts are the same on early 65-73 911and 912 cars.
tyler
Not sure if this will help but I have a 20mm sway bar off a 911 front end that was leftover when I put the 911 brakes on my 914. I couldn't use it because it interfered with my cooling hoses for the V8.

"i have a front undermount sway bar for a 914 and i need the coulpler mounts and drop linkage and bushing to make a complete set .... Ideas ? or help thanks"

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
markr0
hey thanks for the reply but unforunately they will not work thanks ....... ty

rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.