Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad Headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I have been playing phone tag with Dave but I'm trying to find out if his headers come with a muffler or not?

Anyone order from him and know for sure?
PeeGreen 914
Well, there is a better price to get the whole package. Is that what you're asking? The price you see listed for the headers is headers only I believe. Is this for a 4 or 6? Either way it is a great setup piratenanner.gif
I'm seriously thinking about getting the whole set-up. Traid sent me this picture. Yummy. aktion035.gif

Roy,
this is the triad header system with a triad final exhaust. this happens to be on my 75 car.
the header is still the $695.00 + shipping. If you need the final as well, then I can sell the complete system for $1000.00 + shipping.
If you need more info or more pic's, let me know...
thanks,
Dave @ triad

Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
I got a hold of Dave (nice guy!) and that is the price of just the headers.

Tough call only because I already have a good muffler but it is for a 2 out and his headers are 1.

I'll see where my finances are after this weekend swap meet aktion035.gif
Chris Hamilton
That reminds me of the systems sold by paragon, has anyone used these? http://www.paragon-products.com/category_s/166.htm
That reminds me of the systems sold by paragon

I noticed that the other day also. idea.gif
biosurfer1
Those are the other ones I have looked at...good price and includes the muffler.

Hopefully someone can step in here with some info
Chris Hamilton
Anyone on here using the system from Paragon?
rhodyguy
The header system was originally designed by David Said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.