Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Completely Rebuilt 2.4 911E Spec Longblock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
davemccorkle
Completely rebuilt 72-73 2.4 Liter 911E spec longblock. Built to 911E specs, case was acid cleaned, and replacement head studs used, upper steel, lower Dilvar. 2.4 crank, cleaned and polished to the journals, rebuilt connecting rods, big ends resized, and new wrist pin bushings installed. These are 2.4 rods. Brand new set of 2.4E spec Pistons and cylinders, lightweight alum cylinders. Heads completely rebuilt, bead blasted, cleaned, Brand new valve guides installed and reamed, valves clean, ends leveled, three-angle valve cut to valves and cut to valve seats. All rocker arms resurfaced, and on the rocker arm shafts, OEM Porsche Rocker shaft seals. Complete Brand new 2.4L Engine gasket set used. Brand new Oil return tubes installed. Cam shafts were reground to 911E 2.4 specs, and timing set to 911E specs. Has installed the Carrera Tensioner update kit, tensioners, lines, and timing chain covers. Also included, are a set of the 930 Turbo Update lower valve covers as well. Engine was rebuilt by German Automotive Specialies, St. Louis, MO. They are a Porsche only specialty shop, and have rebuilt many 911,930,944,914,912 engines and transmissons over the past 18 years. One Year warranty if in St. Louis, Six Months otherwise. Make me an offer! David 314-578-4077 davemc@itinet.com $5500.00 Or Best Offer
bcheney
Damn nice looking motor! Sounds like a terrific deal for someone...
PlaysWithCars
Yes it is!

David, what heads are on the motor? Doesn't look like there are ports for MFI injectors.

Is this an original 'E' motor or one made to 'E' specs planned to use carbs?
davemccorkle
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Mar 24 2009, 10:53 PM) *

Yes it is!

David, what heads are on the motor? Doesn't look like there are ports for MFI injectors.

Is this an original 'E' motor or one made to 'E' specs planned to use carbs?

The heads or not for MFI and it is to E-Spec not an original E. I had webbers on it.
davemccorkle
It is an E-Spec motor not a real E. I had webbers on it! I actually like carbs better.
type47
drooley.gif

and

icon_bump.gif
davemccorkle
weekly bump
AgPete139
Nice motor.

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif for you...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.