Someone recently posted a topic about a Craigs ad that came up in phoenix about a 914 radiator for sale and a top. I decided to do some reasearch since, "ya never know" what you will find since there are some v8s and v6s running around that area.

He knows little to nothing about the teeners and believes the top is NEW, and the radiator could be an oil cooler, maybe a A/C heat exchanger. He's new to trying to up load photos, but here's his story. If any of you are in the Phoenix area and can give the guy a hand, he could sure use your help.
Bruce

Thanks for your kind reply. The story behind the sale is my 26 year old son died of a brain hemmorage in October and I am trying to dispose of some of his items. He had a porsche but sold it years ago and I am pretty sure it was a 914; it is possible the radiator could be an oil cooler.I have the packing slip from the roof , I believe it calls the convertible roof a bonnet.but I do not have the packing slip from the radiator/ oil cooler. It is obvious I am not a porsche owner. I need to go back and look in some of my son Will's personal papers to see if he their is any information. After work I will look in the storage shed and find some more details. My telephone number is 602-810-4105 and you can call me if you want to. I will check tonight. This weekend I will try to take some photos with my digital camera and upload them on to my computer. I have never done this before so it should be a learning experience.
Bill