Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP: Route 66 Ramble 2009 Videos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sleepin
Here are the links to the videos Val shot at Route 66. Yes...I really didn't edit them yet....

Route 66 2009 1A
Route 66 2009 1B
Route 66 2009 #2
Route 66 2009 #3
Route 66 2009 - Pulling into Jerome
Sandstorm Ramble 2009

Enjoy :ph43r: smile.gif
effutuo101
WOW! Great video! That sand storm is amazing. I have not been in one of those since I was a kid.
Drums66
Good 914 Hi- aktion035.gif lites
orange914
where all else did the route go in az.? looked fun

mike
Sleepin
We drove all down Highway 89A. I was extremely impressed with the road. at one point there were 158 curves in 12 miles (I know...I have the Tee-Shirt to prove it) biggrin.gif There were a lot of elevation changes and swervy roads...but a lot of traffic to slow us down. :mad:
We started in Flagstaff (to call it Route 66), stopped in Jerome, and continued on to Prescott.
Sleepin
I have heard some weren't able to see the sandstorm video on youtube, so I posted it on Veoh here: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...8085370nDfeC2Y7
orange914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 25 2009, 10:58 PM) *

I have heard some weren't able to see the sandstorm video on youtube, so I posted it on Veoh here: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...8085370nDfeC2Y7

how did your paint job hold up? we sat thru a mini twister a 1/2 hour north of kingman once in a rental truck (opps). cool experiance, watched in come at us, then sat in the middle as it then went past us. biggrin.gif
Sleepin
Believe it or not, I couldn't see any damage to my paint. I probably would have with a new or very pretty paint job, but with the DD...I didn't even notice. I was actually scared that it was going to etch my glass.

It was definetly one of the most interesting things I had ever driven through. I feel sorry for they guys on bikes (if you look close, you can see we passed one guy on the side of the road holding up his motorcycle). blink.gif
Sleepin
I have not heard of anyone having problems with the veoh link, so hopefully that worked for you all! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.