Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Billet intermediate plate for 901 tranny
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dkjens
I talked to my tranny builder guy yesterday and will see him again today after work. I plan to bring him two 914 trannys and have him build me one with the V8 gear spacing and an H for 5th. I also want him to use a billet intermediate plate, which I have investigated to cost between $390.00 and $500.00 depending on who makes it. If anybody here has one I can have at a discount from that price, I'll take it.
computers4kids
QUOTE(dkjens @ Mar 25 2009, 12:47 PM) *

I talked to my tranny builder guy yesterday and will see him again today after work. I plan to bring him two 914 trannys and have him build me one with the V8 gear spacing and an H for 5th. I also want him to use a billet intermediate plate, which I have investigated to cost between $390.00 and $500.00 depending on who makes it. If anybody here has one I can have at a discount from that price, I'll take it.

FYI There's one on ebay for buy it now ...$249
ebay link
boxstr
If this what you are looking for I have one at CAMP with gaskets $349.00 shipped to your door in the Lower USA
PeeGreen 914
drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.