Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Fuchs Rims, 5-spoke, 5x130mm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OmegaM1A1
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/1092479752.html

Local pickup preferred, delivery within 50mi for an additional $50.

edit: addendum: i will ship to 914world members, shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer

Price is OBO, so if you want 'em, e-mail me or post an offer. I only take cash, or paypal if you're not local and can't pick them up.

e-mail, posting here, PMing me here, whatever works. I'll try and make sure to check here daily in case somebody posts something.

Anywho, buy these rims!

-Mike
OmegaM1A1
crap, can somebody move this to non-914 parts? i forgot 914s were four-lug and need to be converted to run these rims.
RJMII
OmegaM1A1
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 25 2009, 10:20 PM) *

actually, my 914 has 5 lugs. got pictures? put me down for first in line.

pics are as links in the CL ad. Remember, Local pickup only or delivery within 50mi.
RJMII
you just changed your wording from "local pickup preferred" to Local pickup ONLY?

besides, who's to say that someone from the PacNW wouldn't stop in and get them on the way to the swap meet, and hold onto them for me until June?

Go ahead and count me out then. =o)
OmegaM1A1
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 25 2009, 10:26 PM) *

you just changed your wording from "local pickup preferred" to Local pickup ONLY?

besides, who's to say that someone from the PacNW wouldn't stop in and get them on the way to the swap meet, and hold onto them for me until June?

Go ahead and count me out then. =o)

Changed me mind then, I'll ship 'em but the cost is on the buyer. Just for 914World. smile.gif
OmegaM1A1
Sale Pending.
KaptKaos
Dude!!

I just saw these on TB and now their pending!?!?!? Geez!!!!

chair.gif chair.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
OmegaM1A1
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Mar 25 2009, 10:54 PM) *

Dude!!

I just saw these on TB and now their pending!?!?!? Geez!!!!

chair.gif chair.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

a guy on my local CL offered up $500. That's close to what I'm asking and he's local. beerchug.gif

I figure I'll wait a day or two before selling to see if any other good offers come in but he's the main guy right now.

I got four or five people interested in these rims within the first half hour. I'm guessing they're worth something? confused24.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(OmegaM1A1 @ Mar 26 2009, 01:16 AM) *

crap, can somebody move this to non-914 parts? i forgot 914s were four-lug and need to be converted to run these rims.

LOTS of 914/4's have been converted.
Then there's the /6'd that came that way.
And all the 911's the 914 owners also sometimes have...

I just came to the thread hoping to find the diameter and width of the 30 or so flavors available.

You do get points for spelling 'Fuchs' tho.

[edit:] Went to CL to see the ad. Need part numbers - there are no 15x5" Fuchs...
OmegaM1A1
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) *

You do get points for spelling 'Fuchs' tho.

Well, I used to have a Porsche, so... smoke.gif

QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Mar 26 2009, 03:20 AM) *

[edit:] Went to CL to see the ad. Need part numbers - there are no 15x5" Fuchs...

I didn't actually measure them, I just eyeballed. A guy on my local CL e-mailed me and said he things I've got two replicas and two real ones, but he's still willing to pay $600 for the set, so guess who's getting them. laugh.gif
sled9146
QUOTE(OmegaM1A1 @ Mar 25 2009, 09:13 PM) *

edit: addendum: i will ship to 914world members, shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer

Price is OBO, so if you want 'em, e-mail me or post an offer. I only take cash, or paypal if you're not local and can't pick them up.

e-mail, posting here, PMing me here, whatever works. I'll try and make sure to check here daily in case somebody posts something.

Anywho, buy these rims!

-Mike

Mike

I am interested and in Petaluma. I could be in RP this afternoon with cash.

Stu
OmegaM1A1
QUOTE(sled9146 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:45 AM) *

QUOTE(OmegaM1A1 @ Mar 25 2009, 09:13 PM) *

Anywho, buy these rims!

-Mike

Mike

I am interested and in Petaluma. I could be in RP this afternoon with cash.

Stu

ygpm.
OmegaM1A1
sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.