Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shipping a motor from CA to TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
koozy
Need to get a quote on shipping an engine from CA to Texas. Anyone have a good experience with a particular shipper? Terminal is ok.

Thanx
914Sixer
Forward Air, Fed Ex Ground.
underthetire
check greyhound
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 26 2009, 02:30 PM) *

check greyhound

Central Freight Lines is all over California and is running a promotion on freight going to Texas. If you can't get a good quote let me know and I will try and pull some strings for you.
jsayre914
Best price anywhere that i found...
...but i hope you are not in a hurry.

I searched and searchd a found the place YRC freight, door to door. Less than half the price of fed ex. But there was a merger recently and they are a few days behind, which means if you schedule a pickup for today they will pick it up 3 days later dry.gif

anyway, call shanon at freight 88 he is most helpful ... tell him joseph from baltimore recomended him (he will never believe it)

1-866-944-8819

joseph

Heeltoe914
Go to friegthquote,com I got a real deal the last few time.
spare time toys
Click to view attachment
I sent a huge crate full of wing from TX to CA and used forward air. They have a terminal out by DFW and verry easy to work with. I would use them again for large oversized/heavy items.
PanelBilly
Hook up with someone who ships as part of their business. Regular customers get big discounts.
McMark
I use FreightQuote for all my engine shipping. Always hassle free and very reliable.
koozy
Thanks for all the leads guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.