Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Look at this ad. He wants 5 bucks for additional pictures! Guess its 914 art? av-943.gif

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ctd/1091887724.html
RoadGlue
Wow, what an asinine policy!
lotus_65
he's a dipschlitz, but...

those are all spectacular to us in minnesota! i'd buy them all.
BMXerror
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:03 PM) *

Bad gas?

There's your first clue! dry.gif
Mark D.
championgt1
headbang.gif
Jeffs9146
I have seen this ass...I mean add in different forms for over a year posted almost every week!

I don't think he has sold any of them yet!
roadster fan
I have seen a few of them parked out in front of the shop he owns and/or works at.

Always a different story about why he is selling them. Always wants beyond top dollar for below average/poor cars. Wants at least $50 per part if he parts them etc.
I dont think he has sold a single one of em. Oh, and the shop is a body shop.......you would think one of them would have decent paint......nope.

Jim
MBowman325
How does the line "shifts hard into 4th & 5th" make any sense?

Did he do a gated shifter and has rubbers on R-3 so they bounce instead of a hard hit?? biggrin.gif

(Or I guess more lilky misadjusted and he can't easily get it into 4 and 5th?)
gothspeed
When I was looking and happened to call that ad .......... first thing he asked me was if I had a paypal account and it would be $5 for more pics ..... laugh.gif ........... then got mad when I asked more questions about the cars ............ my guess is he does not want to sell them.
jcambo7
Sounds like an a-hole to me. chair.gif
FourBlades

How about washing the cars before taking the pictures?

He left off: "Apologies for disturbing me must be submitted in advance."

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.