Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rust free or MOSTLY rust free 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
barada
I have been going back and forth with a seller local and conditions keep me from closing the deal, so with all the hang ups it makes me think maybe I should keep looking. This one has rust in the trunk but is a pretty good price. At any rate, anyone looking to sell a mostly rust free 914 for around 4k? I am looking for a project but would like a running one while I work on it.
Shoot me an email if you know of one.
Thanks
Phillip

phillipkj4@charter.net
underthetire
QUOTE(barada @ Mar 26 2009, 05:49 PM) *

I have been going back and forth with a seller local and conditions keep me from closing the deal, so with all the hang ups it makes me think maybe I should keep looking. This one has rust in the trunk but is a pretty good price. At any rate, anyone looking to sell a mostly rust free 914 for around 4k? I am looking for a project but would like a running one while I work on it.
Thanks
Phillip

phillipkj4@charter.net

av-943.gif rust free av-943.gif

No, for real, this is the place to look.
barada
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 26 2009, 09:03 PM) *

QUOTE(barada @ Mar 26 2009, 05:49 PM) *

Thanks
Phillip

phillipkj4@charter.net

av-943.gif rust free av-943.gif

No, for real, this is the place to look.
rust free is a relative term

barada

At this point shipping is certainly an option, 8 months looking on the east coast and all have plenty of rust.
rymann
lol-2.gif sawzall-smiley.gif headbang.gif
barada
Bump, They exist as I have missed 2 in the last month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.