Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FONTANA!CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
where is the fontana thread? someone needs to bump that thread to the front.
john rogers
Anyone want to make a guess as to how many cars will be totaled this year? Last year I think it was 7 wrecks and 5 totaled if I remember correctly???!!!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(john rogers @ Mar 27 2009, 09:59 AM) *

Anyone want to make a guess as to how many cars will be totaled this year? Last year I think it was 7 wrecks and 5 totaled if I remember correctly???!!!

And that was during the lunch time parade laps. av-943.gif
SLITS
To costly, expensive bad food, to many pinky lifters, to many gold chains .... I would ratherl drink Tequila in a parking lot of a cheap hotel in BF Egypt first.

There, that was a free bump for ya.
sean_v8_914
gee Ron, sounds to me like you have never been there before.
Heeltoe914
Pass,,,,, I will be racing my 914 at Willow springs. I am not much of a spectator.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 27 2009, 11:09 AM) *

To costly, expensive bad food, to many pinky lifters, to many gold chains .... I would ratherl drink Tequila in a parking lot of a cheap hotel in BF Egypt first.

I go almost every year. Probably stop at a Deli and bring my own food and drink. So, Ron, since when do you let the pinky-lifters with gold chains bother you so much. (You need to toughen up dood). Besides, your good buddy Brad will be there. poke.gif av-943.gif There will be lots of great cars there. I always have a good time.
drew365
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 27 2009, 11:09 AM) *

Could you Google Maps that parking lot, I may join you. drunk.gif barf.gif
Sounds like a good time.
sean_v8_914
bump
I'm showing up in my 83 320I:)

With the vendors there, I need to look at a Han's device - sport edition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.