Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Shout Out: Engman Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
Got my remote rear trunk release kit today and, while I have yet to install it, I am impressed by the speed of its arrival, the careful packaging, the instructions (imagine!), and the overall attention to detail. Like the chassis stiffening kit I ordered, it looks like it's the product of someone who cares about what their name goes on.

Always nice to see that!

pete
johnnie5
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Mar 27 2009, 10:11 AM) *

Got my remote rear trunk release kit today and, while I have yet to install it, I am impressed by the speed of its arrival, the careful packaging, the instructions (imagine!), and the overall attention to detail. Like the chassis stiffening kit I ordered, it looks like it's the product of someone who cares about what their name goes on.

Always nice to see that!

pete

I have purchased more than a few of Marks top notch parts...
Certainly something to be said for excellent products AND impeccable customer service as well!!!
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Everything I have received from him has been excellent
horizontally-opposed
The interesting thing is going to be comparing his setup to the one that's already in the car. I guess my car has one of the rare 1970s mechanical setups rather than the solenoid.

I just never liked the way it worked (you had to have someone lift the trunk lid as you pulled, or stretch out like a stork to pull up on both yourself), and the cable was too short. So it was time for something new. The old one had a nicely cad-plated setup at the latch, but that was about it.

Thanks again, Mark!

pete
sean_v8_914
never met an ENGMAN part I didnt like. I have instaled alot of his stuff on customer's cars. inner longs, hell holes...teh fuse panel is a magic bullet specially designed to kill electrical gremlins
Engman
Thanks Pete!

It is always nice to have your work recognized! Especially when you make, write the instructions and package the product yourself.

Mark

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.