Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Euro lenses with buckets.... a nice surprise
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So my best friend gives me a box he said he had laying around for a long time and he never got to putting it on his 914. He is going to sell it when it is all done being detailed and he figured I would like it. I asked him what it was and he tells me they are Euro signals. I am thinking they are just the Camp 914 kit or something. Open up the box and find this piratenanner.gif
johnnie5
Score.... I would say you owe him at least a couple of beers!! beerchug.gif
Drums66
You've got a Friend idea.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Mar 27 2009, 11:24 AM) *

You've got a Friend idea.gif

Well, he won't admit to it but.... HEY headbang.gif av-943.gif

I have known him since we were two. We don't really coun't who owes who anymore beerchug.gif
greenie
So what are your plans for the old ones? grouphug.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(greenie @ Mar 27 2009, 11:29 AM) *

So what are your plans for the old ones? grouphug.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
Most likely going to give them away to this guy in Issaquah. He's such a mooch... av-943.gif
So.Cal.914
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Gustl
Jon, as you told us these are Euro parts

so please send them back to Europe ... for example to my address rolleyes.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

nice score - congrats smilie_pokal.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
So.Cal.914
Ah the things we covet. Those are going to be a nice addition to your ride. Hows the rear susp. upgrade coming?
PeeGreen 914
I should have it all finished this weekend. Then I just have to paint everything and reinstall it all blink.gif
So.Cal.914
I wish I could help, it would be a fun car to work on. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
Thanks Paul beerchug.gif Actually found one of the issues we had was I was welding without gas huh.gif The guage said the tank was full but it was empty dry.gif So I need to grind everything down and reweld everything as to make sure the welds are good and the area is going to be fine. Fortunately I only did the one side before the pros came over and found out what I was doing. As Troy tried to burn down my garage Jeff made the gas discovery and they advised me what I needed to do. Thank goodness for so man7y great guys around here beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 27 2009, 12:39 PM) *

Thanks Paul beerchug.gif Actually found one of the issues we had was I was welding without gas huh.gif The guage said the tank was full but it was empty dry.gif So I need to grind everything down and reweld everything as to make sure the welds are good and the area is going to be fine. Fortunately I only did the one side before the pros came over and found out what I was doing. As Troy tried to burn down my garage Jeff made the gas discovery and they advised me what I needed to do. Thank goodness for so man7y great guys around here beerchug.gif aktion035.gif

Amen. Get R Done.
sixnotfour
I have the plates made for you in my car I will throw in your yard as I go by tonite.
PeeGreen 914

Thanks Jeff.
PanelBilly
Don't you have any friends in Kent????

We know you can't use them on your car. The extra bulb means extra weight...They'd slow you down.

Hows the welding comming?
greenie
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 27 2009, 09:41 AM) *

Most likely going to give them away to this guy in Issaquah. He's such a mooch... av-943.gif

I'm deeply hurt sad.gif , when are you delivering them?
sixnotfour
I'm deeply hurt , when are you delivering them?

Looked to me like you have a bit more sanding to do on Jons car.
Lou W
[/quote]

Amen. Get R Done.
[/quote]

It's Git er done, up here in oregone lol-2.gif

Nice score Jon smile.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Lou W @ Mar 27 2009, 08:44 PM) *

Amen. Get R Done.

It's Git er done, up here in oregone lol-2.gif

Nice score Jon smile.gif

I am afraid I will never make a very good Redneck. biggrin.gif
greenie
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 27 2009, 06:24 PM) *

Jon was ready to quit after the first day. I said make it nice.

He kept saying "it's a race car" now I think I've turned him into a CW!
jcambo7
Great score Jon. Those will look nice on your teener. piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
So Jared is planning on selling his teener, eh?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(greenie @ Mar 27 2009, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 27 2009, 06:24 PM) *

Jon was ready to quit after the first day. I said make it nice.

He kept saying "it's a race car" now I think I've turned him into a CW!

Before Curt I would work on my car and say "Eh, it's a race car." Now I am working on it say "must look perfect." blink.gif Curt helped the rear look very good and when it is finished I owe it to him. aktion035.gif

Hey James, yeah Jared is going to sell his 914. It is either that or his '71 911 and that is his daily driver. Personaly I'd hold on to the 914 happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 27 2009, 03:06 PM) *

I have the plates made for you in my car I will throw in your yard as I go by tonite.

Those turned out very nice Jeff. I just picked up the gas from Rich and now I need to figure out how to weld with gas blink.gif . Any chance you will be near my house to show me here soon? pray.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 28 2009, 11:02 AM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 27 2009, 03:06 PM) *

Those turned out very nice Jeff. I just picked up the gas from Rich and now I need to figure out how to weld with gas blink.gif . Any chance you will be near my house to show me here soon? pray.gif

Just keep the torch away from your butt.

Oh, wait...
PeeGreen 914
Not that gas chair.gif happy11.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 28 2009, 11:14 AM) *

Not that gas chair.gif happy11.gif

I hooked up the gas, and set it to 20 CFH under load... and it worked great. Smooth like butter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.