Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now it's official
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
alex914
It's a vanity plate to show my love for my '73 914-4.

Standing behind that bold statement of "T4POWER" is a 2056 Raby Kit and Tangerine exhaust system put together by McMark.
Man o man is it a fun car to drive now.

Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Sweet!
So.Cal.914
smile.gif
jcambo7
welcome.png Awesome car. smile.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
johnnie5
QUOTE(alex914 @ Mar 28 2009, 04:27 PM) *

Standing behind that bold statement of "T4POWER" is a 2056 Raby Kit and Tangerine exhaust system put together by McMark.

Good looking car. Please elaborate on what ignition, induction you are running.... you gotta give us a little more.

Oh, and welcome.png
Sleepin
Cool Plate!
Gint
Nice ride!
alex914
Mallory ignition and dual 44MM EMPIs and uses LE 160 heads. This was a variation of the 2056 kit in 2007.

QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 28 2009, 08:28 PM) *

QUOTE(alex914 @ Mar 28 2009, 04:27 PM) *

Good looking car. Please elaborate on what ignition, induction you are running.... you gotta give us a little more.

Oh, and welcome.png

burton73
Nice car. The green looks sweet.

Bob
welcome.png
Nie Zu Alt
Nice looking car and thanks for the engine info! Have any more pics of the car and engine?

I went to a local Porsche swap meet a couple of weeks ago and there was a beautiful white GT3 with personalized plates that said "Porsche". I thought it was funny how more folks commented on the plates than the car.
alex914
Here's a photo of the engine bay.

Click to view attachment
QUOTE(Nie Zu Alt @ Mar 29 2009, 10:52 AM) *

Nice looking car and thanks for the engine info! Have any more pics of the car and engine?

I went to a local Porsche swap meet a couple of weeks ago and there was a beautiful white GT3 with personalized plates that said "Porsche". I thought it was funny how more folks commented on the plates than the car.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.