Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Koni rear shocks for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GrandmaSideways
I have for sale a pair of brand new, in the box, Koni Adjustable D 914 rear shocks.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Asking $360 for the pair to anywhere in North America.
Paypal or cash in person only, sorry.
Local pickup also available in North Vancouver, BC, Canada.
If no interest this week then I'll put them on eBay with no reserve and starting at $0.99.

Thanks!

-Brett

redstripe302@hotmail.com
And if my price is way out in left field, let me know. I saw a single used rear koni for $195 BIN on eBay -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories
And the guy was animate that he sells pairs for well more.
Lavanaut
PM Sent D'oh! Never mind, sorry!
kconway

Thats pretty much full retail for a pair of new Koni struts if that was your intention your right on.

At least at Paragon Products it's comparable.
johnnie5
idea.gif :
koozy
Actually, for $360 you would get Koni's Sport, externaly adjustable shocks which are valved a bit more aggressively than the D. MSRP for the Koni D is $160ea and I've seen them for as low as $110. But that was a while ago.
914werke
Exactly how do you adjust those?
jcd914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 28 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Exactly how do you adjust those?

You compress the shock all the way down and turn the shaft until you feel it lock into the adjustment valve. The turn to the desired setting. I don't recall which direction it firmer and which is softer. You have to remove the shock in order to make the adjustment.
A pain to adjust but still a very good shock.

Jim
koozy
I agree. It's a pain to adjust but it's a very good shock for the price. Typically, you'd only adjust them as they wear. Not all that often.
GrandmaSideways
First off... I'm open to offers. Worst I can say is no. Otherwise, free for all 10 day auction starting this wednesday.

QUOTE(koozy @ Mar 28 2009, 10:49 PM) *

I agree. It's a pain to adjust but it's a very good shock for the price. Typically, you'd only adjust them as they wear. Not all that often.

Yeah I've heard that the sports are supposedly stiffer out of the box than these are out of the box. I've also heard rumors of problems with these leaking when people take them beyond about 80% and don't give them time to be broken in.
I sorta' like the fact that you have to do more work to adjust these, I had adjustable fronts from 2003 on my Volvo and they were always getting knocked out of wack until I trimmed the under hood mat.
GrandmaSideways
just subbed to get email updates.

BTW, I'm well known in the volvo community, I have lots of positive feedback on eBay and I'm vancouver83ltd on rennlist - so I'm not some scammer or anything. Cash in person is more than welcome, I'm in North Vancouver, BC, Canada - Not Nigeria, hahaha.
smg914
Brett,

Do you have a need for the following Alternator? I believe it's for a Volvo.

BOSCH AL77X
0 120 400 757
14V 55A

It's supposed to have the "0 190 601 006" voltage regulator inside of it.

It was remanufactured by Robert Bosch Corp. back in the early 70's and has been in its original box ever since.

I also have some NOS Bosch Voltage Regulators that may be for a Volvo:
0 190 601 008 and 0 190 600 010 and 0 190 219 001

Thanks,
Steve

KaptKaos
QUOTE(GrandmaSideways @ Mar 31 2009, 02:38 AM) *

BTW, I'm well known in the volvo community, I have lots of positive feedback on eBay and I'm vancouver83ltd on rennlist - so I'm not some scammer or anything. Cash in person is more than welcome, I'm in North Vancouver, BC, Canada - Not Nigeria, hahaha.

You guys keeps crossing up my worlds! Get back on TurboBricks!! av-943.gif Geez!!

Good luck with the sale.

icon_bump.gif
GrandmaSideways
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Mar 31 2009, 09:43 PM) *

QUOTE(GrandmaSideways @ Mar 31 2009, 02:38 AM) *

You guys keeps crossing up my worlds! Get back on TurboBricks!! av-943.gif Geez!!

Good luck with the sale.

icon_bump.gif

Thanks!

Who are you on there?
bandjoey
email sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.