Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: Thermostat assembly?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RobertD
Also forgot to include that I need parts and or the thermostat assembly with cables and mounts for a 75 914. PO had removed, sad but I have owned the car since 91 and have only driven 3000 miles in it. It has been in my garage for 13 years as I start to redo many parts of it. I honestly didn't even know that these parts were missing untill last year as I started back on the project.
thanks...RobertD
dbgriffith75
You can't buy new thermostats- you'll either have to find a refurbished one or one that somebody is willing to part with- both are hard to come by.

But at one point we had this discussion in the garage, and I thought there was a way to adapt a T1 thermostat for the T4. Hang on, let me search it..... [searching]

Yeah, here's the discussion topic here-

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...;hl=thermostats

That should at least get you going in the right direction. Good luck.
adidas
Robert. I have all of these parts including the thermostat flaps and rod as well. Let me know if you still need these. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.