Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS. 1.7 type 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Up for grabs is a type 4 1.7 liter engine. The engine was pulled out of a 1970 or 1971 914 parts car. The engine ran and there was no noises or leaks that I saw. The last time it ran was last September so it hasn’t sat for very long. The engine was stored and properly plugged up so that no water or debris made its way into the engine. Oil was injected into the intake so expect it to clear some smoke at initial start up. The engine comes with everything that you will see in the pictures, except for the distributor. It has the intake and the injectors, the head temp sensor, the outside air temp sensor, the fuel enrichener. The pressure alternator plate, clutch and flywheel are included. The shrouding is included as well and could use some straightening. It has got to go. as many of you know I had an accident in the teener. And I need some money for the project. (Project Resurrection is my thread). So this will help me with finishing the car. I prefer local pick up. but if you need to have the engine crated and shipped, you will be responsible for those expenses. I can pallet the engine for shipping for a modest fee. You will however need to make your own arrangements for the pick up and shipping. If crated, the engine will be shipped dry…NO oil. Remember the engine does run but it is being sold as is.

I do have more parts up for grabs. I may or may not have what you need but let me know and I will check for you. Thanks in advance. ok so now on to the pics.

$400.00 or best offer

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
I have also posted the engine on the samba as well. heres the link

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=765303
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.