Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 at Barber Museum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
auerbach
There is a 914 on the basement floor of the Barber Motorsport Museum in Leeds, Ala. I couldn't get close enough for a VIN shot but did get a couple of over head shots of the car (I can't post pics from my iPhone).

Does anyone know anything about the car? I can email the pic to anyone if they would like to post it.
A&PGirl
No. When I was there they had the whole bottom cordoned off so no one could get down there. I never thought to ask about the 914. rolleyes.gif
I asked about the Bultacos and Goodman motorcycles.

Click to view attachment
auerbach
Is the same now, but more cars and the number "9" is off of the 914. Will try to post pics later.
auerbach
Thanks
tod914
Any time Lee
mharrison
I get invited to private tours from time to time while out there racing motorcycles. I'll see if I can get the VIN next time in one of the private sessions.
hcdmueller
I posted pics of that car in the Garage. I was there for a superbike race and the lower floor was open. The car appears to be in near perfect shape. I couldn't get a really close look though.

The VIN is 4722907058.

Here is a link to the thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=83410&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.