Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Any healthcare people know
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
I may be losing my healthcare and seen an add for cinergyhealth.com Does anyone know anything about it. Is it a waste of money? Do they send you to a Vetinarian or Voodoo doctor? confused24.gif any info would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(faux916 @ Mar 30 2009, 05:52 AM) *

I may be losing my healthcare and seen an add for cinergyhealth.com Does anyone know anything about it. Is it a waste of money? Do they send you to a Vetinarian or Voodoo doctor? confused24.gif any info would be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

It sounds like a PPO. You really want to talk to health insurance people not health care providers. Providers will generally give you their best no matter if you are insured to the ceiling or uninsured. I for one have never really cared if my patient is insured. What you want to know is what will cinergyhealth.com pay for and what proceedures do you have to follow to get care.

Start with their list of authorized providers. Pick one by finding someone else you know who uses them or checking with the State Medical Board. Then if you can talk to their office administrator ask them about Cinergyhealth over say Blue Shield. Many times the moans and groans are due to the insurance being slow to pay... Not your problem.

You can check with the State Insurance Commissioner's office too... These things are highly regulated. They have a minimum they must provide and rules to follow.

My wife might be able to help you. PM me if you want her contact. She sells medical insurance group plans for small business groups and individuals. She is Yopu here but I think she only logs in once a month or so...
michaelmoo
Make sure this isn't your only doctor option.
michaelmoo
Yeah. Not sure what happend to the picture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.