Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who had the 2 liter fuchs at the swap meet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Please PM me.
ConeDodger
Where were they? On the West perimeter you had Jim Dupree, John the Jeeperman, and Brett Korven along with a couple others. If you can narrow it down to where they were we might figure it out. McMark was really paying attention to who had what...
underthetire
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 30 2009, 08:07 AM) *

Please PM me.

He was next to john. Not Jammie, the guy in the maroon truck. On the end.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 30 2009, 07:35 AM) *

Please PM me.

That is Jim Dupree. I am sure he will pop in and fess up but I will research his screen name for you too. It is jcd914 or something... Yep! That is it!
underthetire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 30 2009, 08:40 AM) *

Please PM me.

That is Jim Dupree. I am sure he will pop in and fess up but I will research his screen name for you too. It is JCD something...

Thank you. I believe you are correct. Drove all the way up there and back to find a cracked RIVI. I got lucky for once.
ConeDodger
jcd914
jcd914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 30 2009, 08:55 AM) *

jcd914

Yep that's me.

I'll send a PM.

Jim

Cap'n Krusty
I have a set that WERE NOT at the swap meet, and might just be for sale. I'll know more tomorrow. The Cap'n
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 30 2009, 07:42 AM) *

Please PM me.

That is Jim Dupree. I am sure he will pop in and fess up but I will research his screen name for you too. It is JCD something...

Thank you. I believe you are correct. Drove all the way up there and back to find a cracked RIVI. I got lucky for once.

I will be going to SLO on Friday if these need a partial ride. Jim lives 2 miles from me...
jcd914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 31 2009, 06:02 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 30 2009, 07:42 AM) *

Please PM me.

I will be going to SLO on Friday if these need a partial ride. Jim lives 2 miles from me...

"underthetire" is in LA this week, not sure he will be back in time to take you up on your kind offer.

Jim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.