Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Well after a successful SWAP MEET event it is time to plan the April get-together. The amazing thing about the SWAP MEET event was that even after the event was over, people were still buying stuff but having to pay shipping... We will be doing the SWAP MEET next year too.

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April 26th - 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. At the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. This is a slight departure from the previous events in that it is on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. GGR may be having an Autocross on Saturday though it is listed as TBA on the location. We don't want to step on that and I would probably go. Plus, I want Alex to be able to go. Sound off Alex! Can you come to this one?
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Make your plans to be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! All the cool kids are going!!! driving.gif driving-girl.gif
ConeDodger

The thing is you guys all promised you would come to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion but you haven't all been there. It's just unamerican. flag.gif So show up in April and make up for your low down unamerican ways!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition... Sunday April 26th!!!
ConeDodger

Be there!!!
ssstikircr
Glad you caught the correct date in your later posting... Hope to be there!!!
aktion035.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Apr 4 2009, 01:14 PM) *

Glad you caught the correct date in your later posting... Hope to be there!!!
aktion035.gif

I never caught it. You just did!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the now corrected Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion on SUNDAY April 26th!
ConeDodger

Time to mark your calender for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! April 26th - 9am to noonish - Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... Balloons - Bounce houses - Clowns! (Well, none of that crap, but we will still have a good time) Be there lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

I know you are all so excited about the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! If you can't wait, tonight is the Taco Tuesday April Event so come on down and get taco breath and a warm up for the reunion!
ConeDodger

Will you be there?
ConeDodger

Spring is the time to get together with the gang at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! See you there?
ConeDodger

Almost time for the April Edition of the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I hear cousin Susie Rottncrotch from Dueseldorf is planning on being there! You know that slut goes home with someone new everytime she shows up... mad.gif Ahh the drama that is the Family Reunion...
ConeDodger

2 Weeks and a day until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition...
ConeDodger

Two weeks left!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! Bring the family and start the weekend off right!
ConeDodger

Come on down. Time to shake 'em out and see how they run!
ConeDodger

You lived through filing your taxes, you might as well go complain about it at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Let's all be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition!
ConeDodger

Just a week and two days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! Be sure to remember that we are getting together on SUNDAY the 26th this month instead of Saturday as we have in the past. We want to give those guys who work Saturday a chance to come down...
ConeDodger

I'm up too early getting ready to autocross but I thought I would remind you ONCE AGAIN that the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition is just around the corner! See you there!
ConeDodger

One week to go! See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Only six days and a wake-up until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion April Edition! Get your shine on! See ya'll there...
ConeDodger

Come on down! Carnage will be on display!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!!!
ConeDodger

We're so short we can dangle our feet off a dime! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is right around the corner... See you Sunday! biggrin.gif
jcd914

Heres a bump Thursday night!

I won't be able to make it this time around.
I am going camping, leaving in the morning.

Have fun all!

Jim

ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 23 2009, 09:30 PM) *

Heres a bump Thursday night!

I won't be able to make it this time around.
I am going camping, leaving in the morning.

Have fun all!

Jim

Good for you Jim! I hope this rain goes away for you!
ConeDodger

Come on down for the April Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Be There! Be There! Be There! lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

Nothing to it but to get up and do it! See you tomorrow at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion...
ConeDodger

Today is the day! See you in a couple hours at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come out and find out the answer to the mystery of will Brett finally DRIVE his 914???
biosurfer1
Magic 8 Ball says...."Outlook not good"
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 26 2009, 07:44 AM) *

Magic 8 Ball says...."Outlook not good"

My God he is close though!!!

Good turnout. 3 - 914's 1 - 911 1 - Boxster 1 - 356... The 356 showed up just after everyone else had left...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.