Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Recently Built 2056cc GA w/Tuneable D Jetronic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lalankc
Engine and various other parts for sale. 1975 914 updated last October to a 2056cc GA engine built with all new parts, stock crank, rods, 96mm AA piston and cylinder set/balanced, custom fitted rings, balanced rods and crankshaft, fuel injection updated to three way adjustable manifold pressure sensor, adjustable cylinder head temperature sensor, fuel pressure sensor with gauge, python fuel injectors, 10 lb lightened and balanced flywheel, new clutch disk - pressure plate and throw out bearing, custom modified burst exhaust system with wide band oxygen sensor. All new fuel lines and hoses. Engine tin and cooling system sandblasted and refinished in baked enamel. Stainless steel 2.0 liter exhaust system. Will include fuel injection system including analog air/fuel ratio meter, oil pressure gauges mounted as to replace ashtray. Very nicely done engine with considerable power, sizable camshaft, and large exhaust header custom designed with a neighbor friendly glass pack. This was the fastest 4 cylinder 914 I have ever driven. Done right.

This engine breathes hard and ran impeccably until I rolled the car and destroyed the suspension. 1975 905 transmission with recently installed second gear synchronizer and first gear clutch hub. 71,000 miles on this transmission, 2,000 miles on rebuilt transmission and this engine upgrade. Now available due to destruction of car.

Serious inquires regarding any or all of these parts should contact me via email. Extensive photos, receipts and build sheets are available upon request to substantiate these claims. All work done by professional shop. Currently in possession of two other 914 engines making this one available to crate and ship with 6-8 week lead time while my broken collar bone heals.Click to view attachment
crxnug
Price?
jsayre914
confused24.gif
lalankc
I am busted up at this time. I hope to be able to pull and pallet this engine and transmission in 4 to 8 weeks, depending on doctors orders. Will be available all or in part depending on your needs. Hope to soon have You Tube footage of running engine available, as well as additional pictures. Anticipate 2k for engine with fuel injection minus exhaust and transmission, however, all reasonable offers considered at this time. Thanks for your interest.
jimkelly
glad you survived the accident : )
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Mar 31 2009, 08:56 PM) *

glad you survived the accident : )

I have sent emails and pms but have received no response. I am extremely interest in this motor and would like to know if it is still available.

Thanks confused24.gif
patrick3000
pm sent
Kansas 914
QUOTE(lalankc @ Mar 31 2009, 08:13 PM) *

I am busted up at this time. I hope to be able to pull and pallet this engine and transmission in 4 to 8 weeks, depending on doctors orders. Will be available all or in part depending on your needs. Hope to soon have You Tube footage of running engine available, as well as additional pictures. Anticipate 2k for engine with fuel injection minus exhaust and transmission, however, all reasonable offers considered at this time. Thanks for your interest.

I hope you are healing well.

I too am interested in the motor. Put me in line. I can do a local pickup - you are right down the road.
914v
Please take care of yourself and let us know when you can crate the engine.

Best,

-JS

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.