Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 GT Double Grill Engine Lids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
computers4kids
I have Five 914-6 Double GT Replica Grills that I put together. Each engine lid was constructed with original grills.
• Prepared and painted with semi-gloss paint (satin black look)
• New bead added between grills (not OEM, but close)
• Mostly new fasteners (not OEM)
• Each engine lid’s hinge has been slotted for easy install
• Each engine lid has the cross brace deleted
• Cutout for the additional lid grill has rounded corners matching the original side for looks and reducing the likelihood of stress cracks occurring
• Added grill is uses a combination of original pins and rivets and is not removable unless you drill out the rivets
• Original grill is removable (OEM setup with fasteners)
• Actual final weight is right at 10lbs
• Each grill is numbered
Grill #1 is missing one of the rubber stoppers on the hinge and latch bolt (Price reflects $25 less add them yourself. If I buy them, and add them the price is the same as the other engine lids. Sold

I don’t plan on making anymore of these so what you see is what you get…sorry no other customization available. Each grill is made nice enough that I would put any of them on my car, not perfect but a heck of a lot better than the GT lids made with chicken wire mesh. Using parts that I had plus some that I purchased, my goal was to make some decent looking daily driver lids that were also affordable.

GT Double Grill Replica Lids
#2……….$200 plus packaging and shippingPending
#3……….$200 plus packaging and shippingSold
#4……….$200 plus packaging and shipping Sold
#5……….$200 plus packaging and shipping Sold

GT Double Grill Replica Lid #1…………………..…….$175 plus packaging and shipping Sold

Shipping box would be about 48 X 19 X 5 at 15lbs from 93292 (Visalia, CA).
Actual Dimensions: 46 X 17 X 3 Shipping & packaging probably $30-$35

I will be coming to the “Biannual Ron and Glen's Flesh Roast and Swap Meet” in Riverside on April 26th and all three days of the WCR2009 in Irvine and Lancaster on May 15-18th if that helps you avoid shipping costs.

First Come, First Serve
If you want one of the lids, please specify by number which one you want and be very clear that you want it (not just kicking the tires), if there is any confusion who asked first I will use time dated PMs and this ad thread.

PayPal Preferred

Thanks 4 Looking! I will post pics for each engine lid in a separate "reply" window
Click to view attachment
computers4kids
Grill #1
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
computers4kids
Grill #2
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
computers4kids
Grill #3
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
computers4kids
Grill #4Sold
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
computers4kids
Grill #5 Pending
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
computers4kids
Two more left and that's it.
JRust
I'll take the best one you have left! You have all my info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.