Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just bought some 914 driving shoes from impact ( pics )
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris Hamilton
Just got these puppies in the mail today. I'm impressed. The 'ol DCs were starting to fall apart so I bought some new 'racing' shoes. Just went for a nice drive and these things are awesome.

Note that these aren't like their other shoes in that they're not SFI approved or fire resistant, these are just to make driving a bit nicer, and honestly for $49 what more can you want?

Heres an overall shot:
IPB Image

How about the heel?

IPB Image

These things are stylish, too bad I'm not!

IPB Image

Check them out here: http://www.impactraceproducts.com/tab.wws?id=shoes

These are the "Street Sport Shoe". Sizing seems to be the same as DC or New Balance, or at least on my 11.5s they are.
Cap'n Krusty
What more? 2 pairs of Pilotis for about that, delivered. Guess you missed the link a couple of weeks ago ....................

The Cap'n, sorry to have rained on your parade .......................
biosurfer1
Those things sold out quick. I ordered a pair a size smaller since I was told they run big...they dont:( Now I have to figure out if I can exchange them
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 1 2009, 08:58 PM) *

What more? 2 pairs of Pilotis for about that, delivered. Guess you missed the link a couple of weeks ago ....................

The Cap'n, sorry to have rained on your parade .......................

Haven't tried the Pilotis. I'll have to give those a shot next time. I have no regrets though, these shoes are just what I wanted.
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 1 2009, 11:39 PM) *

Those things sold out quick. I ordered a pair a size smaller since I was told they run big...they dont:( Now I have to figure out if I can exchange them

Get bigger feet.

Chics dig guys with big feet
pktzygt
I got a pair of those Piloti's for like $26 to my door. I have some breaking in to do. The only problem is that they were only avaliable in super bright colors. I went with the blue which is not any worse than the black with yellow "ka-chow" lightning bolt.

Are your soles flexible? Mine are kinda stiff, but the roll heel is nicer than I expected.
6freak
F.S I have a pair of the Piloti mulholland drive style ..$30.96 bones just want what i have into them ...10 1/2 too small.. my feet are not only long but wide ...chics really dig that!....black with little bit of red
biosurfer1
Joe,

Actually I need to get smaller feet to fit these shoes...
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 2 2009, 08:47 AM) *

F.S I have a pair of the Piloti mulholland drive style ..$30.96 bones just want what i have into them ...10 1/2 too small.. my feet are not only long but wide ...chics really dig that!....black with little bit of red

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH RECEIPT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.