Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deleted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Txgasser
Deleted!
spare time toys
This one is fun but I think the BIGGEST one in Texas is coming up at TMS look up the Pate swap meet. They moved there a few year ago and now take most of the parking lot. I know from last year one day will not make it to all spots. But I like to stop and look. w00t.gif

pateswapmeet.com
charliew
Man I need a golf cart to do pate it is really big. I went to college in San Marcos in the 60's and met another hotrodder through a long time friend, named Gordon Chisenhall from Shertz, he introduced me to Stuart Vardenbaum who had a really nice 40 ford from New Braunfels. I grew up swimming in the Comal in the summers there. We would ride the rapids at Warnikie's which is now part of the big water park, Slitterbaun.
bandjoey
I looked at the site and all the sponsors are hot rod clubs. Are any porsche 914 people / stuff there?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 2 2009, 11:56 PM) *

I looked at the site and all the sponsors are hot rod clubs. Are any porsche 914 people / stuff there?

Most of the stuff there is for american cars or hotrods. Not a lot of import stuff there at all.

There will be another all Porsche swap meet at Zims in October.

Gint
I was in New Braunfels once. Seemed like a pretty nice town.
charliew
Lots of germans. The Comal River and the San Marcos river are spring fed and 64 degrees year round.
Grelber
I have to be in Houston Wednesday and Thursday, so instead of driving back north Thursday afternoon, I'm going to stay the night in San Antonio, go to the swap meet Friday morning and then on home that afternoon.

Who knows, I might find a bargain or two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.