Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
So I am missing a lot of seat parts mad.gif chair.gif and I am wondering where I could buy some? Most of it is all the mounting hardware and stuff. Can't ever drive it without a bolted down seat.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 09:58 AM) *

So I am missing a lot of seat parts mad.gif chair.gif and I am wondering where I could buy some? Most of it is all the mounting hardware and stuff. Can't ever drive it without a bolted down seat.

common stuff most of the usual suspects will stock it.
jcambo7
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 2 2009, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 09:58 AM) *

common stuff most of the usual suspects will stock it.

So who would be the usual suspects? confused24.gif idea.gif
helios
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 10:02 AM) *

Couple of the first places to check would be AA and Pelican Parts.
jcambo7
QUOTE(helios @ Apr 2 2009, 12:05 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 10:02 AM) *

Couple of the first places to check would be AA and Pelican Parts.

I looked through pelican parts. They don't have mounting stuff. I will try AA. Thanks. beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
Hey James, what are you missing?
jcambo7
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 2 2009, 12:13 PM) *

Hey James, what are you missing?

Click to view attachment
From this pic here r the numbers I am missing
6(only have #7 for drivers side and neither 6 or 7 for pass. side), most of 10,9, n 8 for both seats. And than also 11 for the passenger seat
jd74914
Well, 8/9/10 are just bolts and washers. You can get those at the hardware store. Someone around here will have the other parts. Don't buy them new from AA. IMHO that's a waste of money. smile.gif
type47
8, 9 and 10 are probably common metric hardware and at this time without looking at the PET, it's a 6mm x ~25, a spring washer and a flat washer. the rail to the seat bottom is best bought used from someone here in the classified section. Post a W(ant)T(o)B(uy). Same with the 11.
jcambo7
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 2 2009, 12:27 PM) *

8, 9 and 10 are probably common metric hardware and at this time without looking at the PET, it's a 6mm x ~25, a spring washer and a flat washer. the rail to the seat bottom is best bought used from someone here in the classified section. Post a W(ant)T(o)B(uy). Same with the 11.

Thanks all for answering my questions. beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
JWest
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 12:32 PM) *

I've got bunch of the sliders - I can send you what you need.
jcambo7
QUOTE(JWest @ Apr 2 2009, 12:40 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 2 2009, 12:32 PM) *

I've got bunch of the sliders - I can send you what you need.

Those r the rails right? I have one on the drivers seat right now. So I guess I need three. I will pm u my address.
JoeSharp
The allen head bolts for the seat tracks have a very short head. I have used other bolts and had the tracks stop before they slide all the way back.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 2 2009, 12:48 PM) *

The allen head bolts for the seat tracks have a very short head. I have used other bolts and had the tracks stop before they slide all the way back.

hm...I c... idea.gif
Sleepin
I may have a passenger side seat track (11) laying around. I will look this weekend. PM me with your addy.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Apr 2 2009, 02:03 PM) *

I may have a passenger side seat track (11) laying around. I will look this weekend. PM me with your addy.

PM sent...thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.