Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what is in #4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ynotdd
What is in topic #4?
phantom914
Don't you know? everyone else on this site knows the password. laugh.gif

Actually, its pictures of Jenny. laugh.gif

But seriously, only a select few can get in to #4 (I'm certainly not worthy) The topic is a particular 914 and its authenticity. So don't feel left out.

Andrew
Jenny
I'm curious as well. I know what it's about, but I hate being excluded. It's like they're members of some exclusive club (Stonecutters, perhaps?)

Jen
aufaber
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 26 2004, 04:34 PM)
I'm curious as well. I know what it's about, but I hate being excluded. It's like they're members of some exclusive club (Stonecutters, perhaps?)

Jen

Like the CSOBOSC's, Damn Them!
boxstr
ynotdd, I don't think you supposed to mention it unless you are one of the selected ones, it might be best if you spoke of no more. It's for your own good.
NOONE
Aaron Cox
lol

the names have been changed to protect the innocent, the encounter you have seen is a re-enactment of an actual offense.
Brad Roberts
Remind me to change the "viewable topics" to admins only.

We create lockdown area's when we dont want 1500+ members knowing what we are talking about (behind your back). It keeps everything on topic and to the point. When we are ready.. the topics created in that lockdown area will be "merged" with this forum. Hang in there.

B
Bruce Allert
R E D R U M R E D R U M

ph34r.gif

.........b
Jenny
I'll bet they all got matching tattoos... <_<

Jen <--- feeling left out
Brad Roberts
Yeash.. what a bunch of cry babies laugh.gif

See how it works.. it builds intrigue when I lock something down right under your nose. Everybody wants in on the party.. sorry only the elite.

B
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 26 2004, 04:53 PM)
...it might be best if you spoke of no more. It's for your own good.

Too late! The Hit Squad is already on their way!

--DD
fiid
Thats where the Super Best Friends hang out.

Which one is Brad??

(anyone watch southpark?)
boxstr
NO,NO it wasn't me it was somebody else,it it was the new guy, he started it he asked about #4 confused24.gif
Brad
Thanks Martin.. I needed to delete that thread.

B
URY914
Remember when Fred and Barney use to go to the Lodge? They'd wear those hats and give the secert handshake.

I bet its like that. cool_shades.gif
Brad Roberts
Yep clap56.gif and I'm the Grand Poobah.

B
Bleyseng
Damn, Brad actually deleted that cool thread with all the pics of Jenny naked in it!!
boxstr
Yes and she had arrows on her boobs. laugh.gif
CCLDAMPCAMP
EdwardBlume
I'm guessing #4 is one of Brad's old girlfriends.
zehrschnell914
If it's just a car, why the big friggin secret? Maybe I just don't get it, but I thought we left this inner circle crap behind when we got out of high school.

Brad, if you're looking for a way to alienate some of your members you've found it. sad.gif

Mike
Bleyseng
IT is a big secret for now and so what! When the time is right Brad will post the details. If you read some of the early posts a week ago you would be able to fit the pieces together and make a guess as to why its a secret.

Be patient Grasshopper!

Geoff
Freedom
dont go blaming the new guy... i didnt do it... i can prove it, i have an allaby. ohmy.gif
zehrschnell914
I still think it's crap.
Bleyseng
We were talking about it at JP's, didn't you listen?
zehrschnell914
Nope. I was probably out looking at Morph's speaker enclosures or Tom's killer 6.
Brad Roberts
It is crap. Why cant I keep something semi under wraps if I want too ?? I have GIVEN every available piece of 914 knowledge AWAY every single day since 1997 on these email groups and BBS'. How about you respect my decision to keep quiet on this one for a few months ?? is that too much to ask ? If you really wanted to know about it you could have asked me about the F-ing car at JP's.
Jenny
I'm okay not knowing for now. I figure it'll come out sooner or later. I just like giving Brad shit. It does keep me up at night though... unsure.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
That is the key.. people getting their panties in a wawd because they want to know NOW. People in hell want ice water also, but they are not getting it.

Please. I BEG. RELAX. When I have ALL the info on the car we will do a writeup on it. Until then stfu.gif

B
boxstr
How about some naked pics of boobs with arrows.
CCLINDAMPCAMP
double-a
hey, brad's the boss... i'm as clueless as the rest, and now i feel pretty stupid for not asking about the car while i was at jp's for three hours. headbang.gif
ChrisReale
#4 is actually Brad's fourth testicle he was born with (something to do with Texas I think) It was removed, and #3 was lost. But #4 surfaced in south central Los Angeles sitting in a field (or was it a garage surrounded by dogs barking and shitting?) Once the nut was located, it was brought back to the bay area, bronzed and is being stored in a club members "barn" for further analysis and proper restoration. I have seen it, and actually touched it. As a matter of fact, I helped roll the damn thing to where is currently sits now. It was heavy givemebeer.gif
rick 918-S
That's ok, you all can ask me anything you want about the car. For starters, It's really a V8. The color is Irish Green. And it's right hand drive. I know everything about it. Me and Redshift. Between the two of us we know it all. Go ahead and ask me anything...
Bleyseng
#4 is actually a LE Grasshopper! Brad found the green paint on the bumpers and rockers! The last one and only one of these mythical cars.

Geoff
EdwardBlume
Is it still considered a VW Trike with a 1.7 motor in it?
ynotdd
Brad
Didnt think it was a big deal ,i would be happy of you just said its the administive part of the site! some people i guess get a little crazy if they dont Know about every thing Not me THis is a great site please keep it going... And by the way were can I get to see the pic's of Jenny LOL chair.gif
boxstr
(02/27/2004 S.F.Bay area) BIZZARE RITUAL.
In a small, but undisclosed SF Bay area town, authorities have released limited information of a site that produced a circle of 10 or more adult males, naked from the waist up. Strange looking arrows covered the mens nipples. There also was found what appeared as thousands of self inflicted paper cuts on the bodies. The paper cuts appear to have come from a small oval shaped piece of paper that was blank on one side and on the other side it was yellow and red, with the outline of a small automobile and the words"914world.com, backwards.
The person or persons who supplied the small oval pieces of paper are being sought in the investigation.
Also found was a piece of notebook paper waded up like a pair of panites. The paper revealed and note stating
"We have seen #4 and it was good. We have touched #4 and it was good, now we are prepared to go to the land of B where we will see all the have come before and after #4.
One observer said" if this is what happens after you see #4, I hope I never see #4.
More details as they come into the newsroom.
laugh.gif
seanery
Tony:
IPB Image
more at This thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.