Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: SS transmission,engine bar, KEP adaptor plate EJ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VOX
we need a side shift transmission, engine bar, the kep adaptor plate for subaru ej series, shifter + linkage.

if possible we'd like to trade for items off our 72 parts car. which include items like the 1.7 engine, tail shift transmission, ecu, lock set (doors/rear trunk) with key minus the ignition, but if you bring yours by/send it to us we'll rekey it. umm we have other various parts just ask.
RJMII
PM on it's way for engine bar...
por73914
PM Sent on SS
VOX
bump
wallys914
I have an engine bar, for 20$ in my parts list, check the pic out and let me know, its the red one.

Im in orange, I may have a sideshift to here shortly waiting on a trans to get handed down to me.

QUOTE(VOX @ Apr 6 2009, 01:14 PM) *

bump

dlo914
QUOTE(wallys914 @ Apr 6 2009, 01:46 PM) *

I have an engine bar, for 20$ in my parts list, check the pic out and let me know, its the red one.

Im in orange, I may have a sideshift to here shortly waiting on a trans to get handed down to me.

QUOTE(VOX @ Apr 6 2009, 01:14 PM) *

bump

Got the message relayed from VOX (James) could you PM me an address so i can pay & pick it up sometime this week when i have time? thanks biggrin.gif
VOX
bump still looking for transmission, Kep plate, shifter + linkage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.