Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone know Lloyd or Vivian Almond?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.242
Hello Everyone!

I was going through my 914-6 as I clean it up to prep it for Spring Driving. I found an old Insurance card in the car that listed:

Lloyd and Vivian Almond.
(The year was 1989-1990.)

I was looking at the car and I do believe it was used for Autocrossing and Driver's Education days. It was built pretty good and I can see some "improvements" done to it; making me believe it was ENJOYED!

I have Googled their info and found an address in the Bay Area. I have no idea how old they might be or if still active in the Porsche Club(s) in the area. The car was purchased from the Bay Area.

Anyone know them? Trying to get more info about the car and its history.

Thanks,
Mark
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Apr 2 2009, 02:49 PM) *

Hello Everyone!

I was going through my 914-6 as I clean it up to prep it for Spring Driving. I found an old Insurance card in the car that listed:

Lloyd and Vivian Almond.
(The year was 1989-1990.)

I was looking at the car and I do believe it was used for Autocrossing and Driver's Education days. It was built pretty good and I can see some "improvements" done to it; making me believe it was ENJOYED!

I have Googled their info and found an address in the Bay Area. I have no idea how old they might be or if still active in the Porsche Club(s) in the area. The car was purchased from the Bay Area.

Anyone know them? Trying to get more info about the car and its history.

Thanks,
Mark

Contact Dan Thompson or Larry Sharp from Golden Gate Region. They have both been around that long in the PCA GGR and if that car was enjoyed in autocross and TT or DE they would know. And by the way... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif Let's see that thing!
Mr.242

Not at my computer to get current pics.....will post soon. I am cleaning up the brakes and wheel wells right now. Installing some rebuilt Eric Shea calipers!

Still a work in progress and will post soon......

Calling Dan Thompson or Lary Sharp PLEASE PICK UP THE COURTSEY PHONE!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Apr 3 2009, 08:16 AM) *

Not at my computer to get current pics.....will post soon. I am cleaning up the brakes and wheel wells right now. Installing some rebuilt Eric Shea calipers!

Still a work in progress and will post soon......

Calling Dan Thompson or Lary Sharp PLEASE PICK UP THE COURTSEY PHONE!

Both are good friends of BRoberts and one is an admin at .Club. Try the same question over there but put in the subject that you are looking for possible old GGR members. When they do hang here, they are usually in the Paddock. They have no time for simple questions. These are tracksters big time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.