Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't know what these parts r?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
Here they r...
Click to view attachment
McMark
Rear alignment shims for adjusting camber.
McMark
They're part number 9.
jcambo7
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 3 2009, 12:59 AM) *

They're part number 9.

Thanks McMark. I have so many parts that came with the car I got n the fact that it's my first teener I don't know much if none at all. I'm learning a lot though.
PeeGreen 914
I would name them Fred and Barney biggrin.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 3 2009, 01:24 AM) *

I would name them Fred and Barney biggrin.gif

blink.gif slap.gif R u drinking Jonny? av-943.gif
VaccaRabite
if you don't have one yet, get a Haynes manual and a copy of the AutoAtlanta catalogue for the 914. in the back of the AA book is several pages of hard parts diagrams, complete with parts numbers. it is a fantastic resource when you are trying to ID something, or need to know "where the hell did this go again?"

its also handy for buying parts, which is why AA has it in there.

Zach
jcambo7
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 3 2009, 10:31 AM) *

if you don't have one yet, get a Haynes manual and a copy of the AutoAtlanta catalogue for the 914. in the back of the AA book is several pages of hard parts diagrams, complete with parts numbers. it is a fantastic resource when you are trying to ID something, or need to know "where the hell did this go again?"

its also handy for buying parts, which is why AA has it in there.

Zach

Acually I just got my Haynes Manual in the mail today piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif and also the book: How to Rebuild Your VW Motor by Tom Wilson. piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif I plan on getting the 700 Tech Tips soon aslo.
type47
Actually, go to the Auto Atlanta web site and look at all their parts diagrams ... I think they are from the Porsche parts catalog. Porsche also has a web site with their parts catalogs available for just about every model including the 914.
jcambo7
QUOTE(type47 @ Apr 3 2009, 11:03 AM) *

Actually, go to the Auto Atlanta web site and look at all their parts diagrams ... I think they are from the Porsche parts catalog. Porsche also has a web site with their parts catalogs available for just about every model including the 914.

That's what I have been doing. I have been saving all of them to my computer also for easier access or for when I am not hooked up to the internet. I save the pics and then put the chart of what each part is into a word document and than save it as the same name as the pic.
914Sixer
Go to the offical Porsche website and download the PET (parts cataloge). It is free and is under the Porsche clasics section.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.