Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Iowa radio station to give away Porsche 911!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbgriffith75
Okay, so I'm pretty farkin' weak with the details right now. I intended to post about this, this morning but forgot to.

Anyway, I will be listening for it again tonight, but last night as I was on my way back to Des Moines, I heard an announcement on the radio that the station would be holding a contest- number X caller would win tickets for some concert, but then their name would be entered into a drawing for a Porsche 911 from a dealer in Des Moines.

I could swear on my life that at the time I was listening to this, my radio was on 100.7 FM (KKRQ) but after checking over their website I didn't find anything about it. As for the dealer, its name is right there at the tip of my fingertips, but it's just not pushing through.

I know, I suck to have forgotten these details, but like I said I will be listening for it again tonight. There's only 1 of 3 stations I could have been listening to when the announcement was made, so it shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down.

Just wanted to give people a heads up that might be interested in listening online to win it... if I can remember what freakin' station it was on! headbang.gif
SLITS
The only good use of an assdragger is to give it away for parts.

Anyway, the farmer that wins it is just going to turn it into a cattle feeder anyway.
dw914er
It'd be cool if the dealership was Jimmy Natista in Des Moines... I'd enter for that (old and new Porsche from there then:) ... too bad it doesn't exist anymore)

however, you should win the taildragger (and concert tickets)... Goodluck to whoever actually wins it
dbgriffith75
Meh... it doesn't really matter anyway. I didn't hear any more on the contest on my way back today... so either I misheard the announcement or I just wasn't listening to the right radio station at the right time.

Jimmy Natista doesn't sound right for who was giving it away, but I could be wrong.
dw914er
Jimmy Natista was back in the 70's... I don't think they are around anymore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.